22K Gold Rate In Pakistan Today



22k gold rates on ••••••, listed by purities:

  • 22k gold rate per Tola: Rs. ••••••
  • 22k gold rate per 10 Gram: Rs. ••••••
  • 22k gold rate per Gram: Rs. ••••••
  • 22k gold rate per ounce (international unit): Rs. ••••••
22k gold jewelry rate

Historical Price Chart For 22k Gold Rate

What Is 22K Gold?

22K gold is an alloy of gold and other metals that is 92.5% pure gold. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy consists of other metals, which are typically copper, silver, or zinc. These metals are added with gold to give it strength and durability, as pure gold is a soft and easily damageable metal.

22K gold rate in Pakistan is lower than the 24k gold rate which is why it is a popular choice for jewelry. It has a highly prized warm, yellow color which is similar to that of 21K gold. It is also less prone to tarnishing than lower-karat golds, which can contain a higher percentage of other metals.

How Is the 22K Gold Price Determined In Pakistan?

The price for 22k gold in Pakistan is determined by the amount of pure gold present in 22-karat gold, in this case, the amount is 92.5%. The price of pure gold depends on many factors including The US dollar, political conditions, economy, supply,  demand, etc.

22K Gold vs 24K Gold

The 22K gold is not as pure as 24 karat gold as it is a mixture of gold and other metals. It is not gold’s purest form but still, It is a high-quality metal. Jewelry making and the making of decorative objects are common uses of this form. It is also a popular choice for coins, as it is durable and has a distinctive color. If you are considering purchasing a piece of jewelry or other object made of 22-karat gold, it is important to consider the design and craftsmanship of the piece, as well as the price and any additional features, such as diamonds or other precious stones.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *